Unity has announced its plans for virtual SIGGRAPH 2020 that includes speakers and more.
Head of HDRP Mobile, Jesse Barker
(Monday, August 24, 9am - 12.30pm PDT): Jesse will be doing a speaking session on Moving Mobile Graphics, a half-day course that provides a technical introduction to the state of the art in mobile graphics from practitioners at the forefront.
VP of Graphics, Natalya Tatarchuk
(Tuesday, August 25, 9am - 12:30pm PDT): Natalya will be leading a panel discussion on the Advances in Real-Time Rendering.
Product Manager, Graphics, Arisa Scott
(Tuesday, August 25, 4pm - 6pm PDT): Arisa will serve as a judge for Real-Time Live!, a live, fan-favorite competition that celebrates the top jury-reviewed interactive novelties of the year and includes 6-minute presentations that treat the audience to a sampling of what’s new in real-time.
Creative / Art Director, Yibing Jiang
(Thursday, August 27, 12-1pm PDT): At the Siggraph Electronic Theatre Director's Panel, Yibing will discuss how the animated film “Wind Up,” premiering for the first time at the Siggraph Computer Animation Festival 2020, was made with Unity.
The following Unity sessions will be available on-demand August 24:
- The Heretic short film: The Graphics technology and Artist Tools that power
- AI-Assisted Artistry with Unity ArtEngine
- Real-time storytelling for animators
- How to achieve eye-catching visuals in your AR/VR project
- Real-time animation: Create an ad campaign lightning-fast in Unity
- ComicCon@home: Creating a first virtual event experience
- Synthetic Data: A scalable way to train your computer vision models