Maxon has announced the immediate availability of Trapcode 17.1.
This update contains workflow and performance enhancements as well as several minor bug fixes for Particular. This update follows the company’s extensive fall product releases which introduced Trapcode 17 among many other key updates in the Maxon One subscription.
This update is available immediately from Maxon App.
Performance enhancements include:
* The ‘Create Null’ button now becomes ‘Unlink Null’ when a null has been created to allow for easier decoupling (if desired).
* Undoing ‘Create Null’ is now a one step process.
* Improved performance for Fluid Dynamics during longer renders.
* Improved Cinema 4D spline shape support, including the ability to emit from Edges in addition to Vertices.
* Improved system multi-select behavior in the Designer to eliminate cases of unintentionally selecting multiple systems.
Custom system names are now reflected in the ‘Emit from Parent System’ menu for child systems in the Designer.