Tickets are now on sale for the VIEW Conference 2020 On-Demand Edition. Many recorded sessions await fans of animation, VFX, games, immersive experiences, and the latest virtual production techniques.
After choosing the ticket option that's right for you, stream up to 113 session recordings from the recent VIEW Conference 2020 Online Edition at your convenience, including keynotes, talks, panels, workshops, and masterclasses. The sessions are available now through at least January 7, 2021, from our viewing portal.
Following are just some of the highlights available. See the full list of available sessions here:
* Conversations with Pixar co-founders and CGI pioneers Ed Catmull and Alvy Ray Smith
* Talks on career journeys by leading women in animation Sharon Calahan, Allison Mann, Maggie Malone, Osnat Shurer
* Interviews with Last of Us 2 art directors Erick Pangilinan and John Sweeny
* Talks on the latest AI techniques in entertainment production by Google's Paul Debevec and Alonso Martinez
* Directors Tomm Moore, Ross Stewart, and creative leads talking about Wolfwalkers
* Conversations with directors Jorge Gutierrez, Shannon Tindle, Peter Ramsey, and Everett Downing Jr.
* Director Kris Pearn talking about The Willoughbys and giving workshops on Drawing for Story and Storyboarding
* Director and Disney animator Tony Bancroft on animating comedy characters and the mis-adventures of Animal Crackers
* Workshops on 2D Concept Art, Animated Cinematography, the Art of Storytelling, and Texturing with Substance Painter
* Panels on the Future of Cinema, Future of Storytelling, and Future of Virtual Production
* Portfolio and Demo Reel review sessions by Mark Osborne and Ted Ty
Meanwhile, save the date for the 22nd edition of VIEW Conference, which happens October 17-22, 2021, in Turin, Italy, and online.