PORTLAND, OR – Red Giant
has just released an update to Universe, its collection of GPU-accelerated plugins for editors and motion graphics artists. Universe 3.2 delivers five brand new tools for creating intricate animations, building beautiful transitions, stylizing imagery and more.
Five brand new tools in Red Giant Universe 3.2 include:
- Typographic: Design intricate shape and text animations for social media and more.
- Reframe: Create picture-in-picture compositions, with control over animation, image borders and more.
- Warp: Instantly build a slick, beautiful transition with warping and color separation.
- Multitone: Stylize images by using a colorful duotone or tritone effect.
- Socialize: Use framing to pre-visualize the export and create deliverables for Facebook, Instagram and other social platforms.
Inspired by social media apps, film looks, and popular photo filters, Finisher now includes 16 stylish color filters to enhance imagery. Universe 3.2 includes a total of over 100 new presets for all of the new tools and Finisher.
Red Giant Universe is available as a stand-alone subscription or as part of Red Giant Complete, the subscription service that gives editors, motion designers and VFX artists all Red Giant tools at one low price.
Universe 3.2 costs $199 annual or $30 monthly. Academic pricing is $99 annually.