SAN DIEGO – XYZprinting announced the availability of the da Vinci Mini 3D printer, which retails for $289.95 and is designed for individuals of all skill levels, including small businesses, educators and students, do-it-yourselfers, and craftspeople seeking an easy-to-use, versatile 3D printer.
The da Vinci Mini’s key features include:
- Print Anywhere: The da Vinci Mini comes with embedded Wi-Fi capabilities, offering consumers simplicity and portability within their home networks.
- Small Printer, Big Projects: Don’t be fooled by the smaller, lightweight design, the da Vinci Mini has a robust build size of 5.9” x 5.9” x 5.9.”
- Auto-calibration: Don’t waste time on calibration; this machine does it for you so you can get started on your prints right away.
- Auto-loading Filament System: The Mini loads the filament automatically to ensure it is placed correctly to avoid clogs.
- Eco-friendly and Safe: The da Vinci Mini prints with XYZprinting’s bio-degradable, non-toxic PLA filament. This filament has gone through various tests to ensure that it is DEHP-free and heavy metal-free for user safety.
- Aluminum Print Bed: The aluminum print bed offers durability and increased heat diffusion so prints can be removed from the bed without worry of burns.