The Gnomon Workshop Library offers unprecedented entertainment arts training materials through an easy-to-use system of benefits, including:
- Over 300 Training Videos - A robust variety of topics including film & game visual effects, entertainment design, industrial design, illustration, sculpture, tattooing, and many others. Training is easily accessed over the web and broken down into chapters, with project files also available.
- New Web-Based Training - A system making it easy for users to search for and access training online. All training is at the user's fingertips through an intuitive real-time search engine stemming from careful tagging and categorization.
- Multi-Team / User Deployment for Companies - Organizations are enabled to easily purchase and deploy training. Each can assign users to teams and manage floating licenses, which can be shared with multiple users easily.
- License Management / Training History - Easy purchase of additional licenses from The Gnomon Workshop Library when assigning licenses to teams. Organizations can also view training usage history for all users.
- Large Scale Deployments - Large companies and educational institutions are offered network proxy access, enabling users to access training directly from within the organization's network without needing to login.
The Gnomon Workshop Library is now available for subscriptions at $499.00 per annual license. Bulk discounting options are also available for institutions and studios looking to purchase 10 or more licenses.