Ore. - E-on software, maker of Digital Nature solutions,
announced the immediate availability of the Personal Learning
Editions (PLE) of Vue 8 xStream and Vue 8 Infinite, its solutions for
CG professionals. E-on software simultaneously announced trial versions of its products for 3D Artists: Vue 8
Esprit, Vue 8 Studio, and Vue 8 Complete.
Vue 8 Infinite and Vue 8 xStream offer CG professionals a solution for creating exceptionally rich and realistic Digital Nature environments with streamlined integration into virtually any production workflow.
While Vue Infinite is a standalone application, Vue xStream operates seamlessly inside of 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Cinema4D, and Softimage.
Key new technologies available in the Vue 8 PLE:
* Revolutionary 3D Terrain Sculpting Editor,
* Spectral 3 Atmospheres,
* New Strata Terrain Fractals,
* Direct reposing of rigged meshes,
* Support for V-Ray in Maya,
* And more (checkout www.e-onsoftware.com/xstream for full details)...
The Vue 8 PLE is a fully functional version of Vue 8 xStream/Infinite. With the PLE, users can:
* Create complete projects,
* Save their work and export to other applications,
* Render stills and animations without size/length limit,
* Experience Vue’s power directly inside Max/Maya/Softimage/LightWave/Cinema4D,
* Learn at their own pace (the PLE never expires)
The Personal Learning Edition ships with a wide selection of Vue 8 presets, as well as the complete PDF Reference Manual.
Users can download the Vue 8 PLE at no charge from www.vue8.com/ple
PLE Requirements and Restrictions:
The Vue 8 Personal Learning Edition performs under all versions of Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), and is Mac Intel 32bit only for Macintosh OSX (10.5 and 10.6).
The PLE is for personal, non-commercial use only. Network rendering is disabled, and renders may be watermarked and carry a logo. Files created and saved with the PLE cannot be exchanged with other PLE users and are not compatible with other versions of Vue.
Vue 8 for 3D Artists Trial Versions
Vue 8 Esprit, Vue 8 Studio and Vue 8 Complete provide 3D artists with powerful modular applications to create rich 3D Digital Nature scenery and landscapes. The Vue 8 for 3D Artists Trial Version is a fully functional version of Vue 8 Esprit, Studio or Complete, aside from the following limitations:
* Saving is disabled (scenes, plants, objects, ...),
* Render resolution is limited to 640x480,
* Animation length is limited to 5 seconds,
* Limited content (only a small selection of materials, plants, atmospheres...),
* Terrain export, standalone rendering and network rendering disabled,
* The Trial Version will work for 30 days.
Users can download the Vue 8 Trial Versions at no charge from www.e-onsoftware.com/try
The Vue 8 Trial Versions perform under all versions of Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), and Universal Binary for Macintosh OSX (10.4 to 10.6).