Beaverton, Ore. - Cornucopia3D, a division of e-on software and a CG artist community on the Web, announced the immediate availability of its new portfolio feature. Using Artist Portfolios, Cornucopia3D users can now expose their work by establishing their own artist Web page.
Key benefits of Cornucopia3D portfolios are:
- present custom tailored portfolios for business or friends and family,
- direct access to your portfolio using personalized URL,
- easy-to-use interface to set up portfolios and organize content,
- manage the look and feel of the page with simple one-click administration,
- built in interaction with other members through integrated networking,
- promote better visibility of your artwork and content.
These new extended capabilities are free for all registered Cornucopia3D users.
Through the Cornucopia3D account page, users can access and manage their own portfolio by using the one-click administration tools to customize the look, feel, and arrangement of all artistic content.
The artist portfolio is initially released as a beta program. During this beta period, comments, ideas and suggestions for improving the capabilities and usability of the Artist Portfolio are welcome and can be discussed in the artist portfolio thread in the Cornucopia3D forums.