Boulder, Colo. - Anark Corp., a provider of automated 3D CAD transformation and product visualization solutions, has released Anark Core 3.1. Version 3.1 adds new capabilities to address major bottlenecks that plague professionals when trying to collaborate, share, and repurpose complex 3D CAD data and manufacturing information.
Anark Core 3.1 includes:
- Native 64-bit support provides additional addressable memory for extremely large footprint 3D CAD assemblies
- Support for import and export of Dassault CATIA V5 R20 assemblies, import of Parametric Technology Corporation Pro|ENGINEER Wildfire 5 components and assemblies, and import of Siemens NX 7 components and assemblies
- Siemens JT£ format improvements resulting in up to 10x increase in import performance
- Adding to Anark Core's ability to simplify NURB and B-Rep assets, leverage existing PLM assets by re-tessellating high-resolution Siemens JT or CATIA CGR assemblies into high-quality, lightweight mesh models
- Simplify existing complex Autodesk DWG£ files containing parametric geometry and mesh-based objects to reduce file size and improve performance within AEC, space planning, and 3D catalog applications; intelligent edge suppression to create more attractive DWG symbols
- Improved load balancing and throughput for batch processing large numbers of CAD files with Anark Core Server