Santa Clara, Calif. - Nvidia delivers the ability to drive large displays with its release of the Nvidia Quadro NVS 420, a low-profile professional graphics solution designed for maximum display real estate with a small form factor (SFF) computer.
Featuring Nvidia nView display software and support for four 30-inch displays at high resolutions (such as 2560x1600), business professionals can maximize productivity through increased desktop real estate and easy-to-use display management tools.
Built to meet the needs of demanding business professionals, theQuadro NVS 420 professional graphics solution offers stability, ease-of-use, and wide compatibility. It also has been thoroughly tested to ensure compatibility with leading business applications.
Among the display features incorporated into the Quadro NVS 420 GPU are:
- Support for up to four high-resolution 30-inch (2560x1600 resolution) displays
- NVIDIA nView display software, which allows users to spread their work across single, large, or multiple displays and maximize productivity through user-friendly desktop and application management features
- Display grid lines for maximizing a user's desktop space by dividing up the displays into multiple regions
- Virtual desktops that allow users to launch applications on up to 32 different desktops
- Extended Windows Taskbar spans across multiple displays so the application window buttons can be spread over multiple displays
Equipped with large frame buffer and high memory bandwidth, the Quadro NVS420 GPU delivers clear 2D and 3D content as well as HD video to digital signage installations. For extreme resolutions, the DisplayPort connectors offer more screen real estate from a single graphics card on an SFF system. Enabling Energy Star-compliance, the Quadro NVS 420 has low maximum and idle power levels and is built with a high-quality, variable-speed fan sink for a quieter working environment. With a host of enterprise-friendly features, a dedicated Nvidia Quadro NVS Enterprise support team and compatibility with most hardware and software specifications, the Quadro NVS 420 business graphics solution delivers a stable environment designed for peak functionality and a seamless enterprise deployment. The inclusion of Nvidia Unified Driver Architecture (UDA) simplifies the upgrade process by ensuring forward- and backward-compatibility with Nvidia software drivers.
The Nvidia Quadro NVS 420 GPU will be available this February at a price of $499 (USD) MSRP.