Santa Fe Springs, Calif. - Enhance Technology has debuted its StorPack S23T/S34T/S35T Series, the latest addition to the StorPack family of enclosures. The series introduces the company's new black and silver T tray design that takes advantage of the embedded lightpipes to the backplane for LED signals and added rear cooling fan for improved performance. The high-density, multidisk storage backplane enables multiple SAS/SATA hard drives to be mounted into 2 or 3 standard 5.25-inch system/server enclosures or external SAN array enclosures. The new StorPack S Series is designed to be conveniently removed or hot-swapped as required by user applications.
The new series features:
- Aluminum body outside & sturdy metal body inside
- Stylish push-button removable drive tray design
- SAS & SATA 3Gbps compatible
- High-performance cooling fan
- Fan-fail alarm with mute button
- Excellent venting and cooling design
- Built-in security keylocks for S23T & S34T
- Mounting hardware included
- 3-year Manufacturer Warranty
- For JBOD or RAID
- Data Protection or Disk-to-Disk Backup
- SOHO SMEs With Limit HDD Tray
- For Security System
- Video Editing (SD or HD)
- Digital Audio Editing
- Engineering and Testing
The StorPack S34 MS (Mini-SAS)Series is a high-density, multidisk storage backplane that allows up to four 3.5-inch Serial ATA (SATA) or Serial Attach SCSI (SAS) hard drives to be connected to the host HBA via one (1+) Mini SAS cable and produces up to 200MB/s speed.
The StorPack S34 PM (Port-Multiplier) Series is a high-density, multidisk storage backplane with integrated port multiplier chip that allows up to four (4) 3.5-inch Serial ATA (SATA) hard drives to be connected to the host HBA via one (1+) SATA cable and produces up to 200MB/s speed.