The 2008 Summit -- with the theme of "Design + Technology: Visual. Social. Mobile."-- will discuss how innovative people and
organizations across the globe are transforming the way we communicate and collaborate with new visual, social, and mobile media.
Conversations will center on issues such as the challenges designers and technologists face in creating consistent user experiences across multiple platforms, and how businesses are successfully integrating and monetizing social and mobile media strategies.
* Technology Professionals
* Media Professionals
* Nonprofit, Government, and University Representatives
The diverse audience brings multiple perspectives and views to the conversations at the Summit.
Conference speakers include:
* Hussain Ali-Khan, Tishman Speyer <http://www.tishmanspeyer.com/
* Duane Bray, Senior Software Experience Designer, IDEO
* Tom Crawford, CEO, VizThink <http://www.vizthink.org/
* Bruce Damer, CEO, The DigitalSpace Corporation
* Ken Ford, Director, Institute for Human Machine Cognition
* David Gray, Chairman and Founder, Xplane <http://www.xplane.com
* Josh Hallett, New Media Strategist, Voce Communications
* Franco Lodato, VP Managing Director, Pininfarina Extra USA
* Fabienne Munch, Director, Research + Design, Herman Miller
* George Pierson, Creative Mindflow <http://www.creative-mindflow.com/
* Ed Schipul, CEO and Founder, Schipul <http://www.schipul.com
* Susan Szenasy, Editor in Chief, METROPOLIS Magazine
* Dr. Larry R. Thompson, President, Ringling College of Art + Design
* Tom Wujec, Principal, Autodesk <http://www.autodesk.com
* and Peter Kageyama, Creative Cities Productions (moderator)
Online registration is open. Special discounts are available to members of Ad Fed, AIGA, FPRA, IABC, TBTF, PRSA, The Luxury Marketing Council, the EDC of Sarasota County, and 82 Degrees Tech.
Early bird registration rates are $595 from July 1 through August 30, $695 from September 1 through October 15, and $795 thereafter.