Carlsbad, Calif. - Razer, a leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming and lifestyle electronics peripherals, has launched the Lunar White Razer DeathAdder, an ergonomic right-handed gaming mouse specifically built with the needs of Mac OS X gamers in mind.
The first gaming mouse in Razer's arsenal specifically developed for the Mac gamer, the Razer DeathAdder's Razer 3G Infrared Sensor technology, and engineering improvements make it ideal for Mac OS X gamers in need of a fully featured gaming mouse. The DeathAdder for Mac OS X features the 1800 dpi (dot per inch), Razer Precision 3G infrared sensor with 1000Hz Ultrapolling/1ms response and a tracking speed of up to 120 inches per second (IPS). All these features of the Razer DeathAdder for the Mac OS X further empower gamers with unprecedented levels of accuracy, precision, and tracking speed for First Person Shooter gamers (that play classical Mac OS X games like Unreal Tournament, Halo, and Quake III Arena).
The Razer DeathAdder has five independent Hyperesponse buttons and award winning On-the-Fly Sensitivity drivers that allows players to instantly change and adjust mouse sensitivity settings to their game environment. The Razer DeathAdder for Mac delivers a mouse with a sleek and smooth rubber-coated matte black finish that enhances gripping traction while maintaining a dry surface, with a pulsating white Razer logo that illuminates its curves and right-handed ergonomic shape.
· 1800dpi Razer Precision 3G Infrared Sensor
· Ergonomic right-handed design
· 1000Hz Ultrapolling/1ms response
· Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
· Always-On mode
· 16-bit ultra-wide data path
· 6400 frames per second (5.8 megapixels per second)
· Up to 120 inches per second and15g of acceleration
· Zero-acoustic Ultraslick Teflon feet
· Approximate size:128mm (length) x 70mm (width) x 42.5mm (height)