Chicago - NEC Display Solutions of America has launched its 22-inch MultiSyncEA221WM widescreen LCD monitor.
The MultiSync EA221WM is an enterprise display built with flat-panel technology boasting a 5ms response time, a wide-viewing angle of up to 176 degrees, and an ultra-high contrast ratio of 1000:1 for optimized image quality.
Functionality is enhanced by the four-way ergonomic capability (height, swivel, tilt, pivot/portrait), a four-port USB hub, and built-in multimedia speakers. Its widescreen design complements the growing trend of wide-format applications and helps users realize greater productivity, especially when viewing spreadsheets, Internet pages, and extended e-mails, as well as working simultaneously in multiple/side-by-side application windows.
The MultiSync EA221WM display includes the following features:
- 1680 x 1050 resolution (WSXGA)
- 250 cd/m² brightness and 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 5ms response time
- 4-way adjustable stand (110mm height, tilt, swivel, pivot)
- New cabinet design with intuitive, multi-directional NaViKey
- Down-firing speakers with headphone jack
- 4-port USB 2.0 hub
- HDCP via DVI
- HDMI-capable via adapter
- Dynamic Video Mode with five settings
- ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter
- Ambix digital DVI and analog inputs
- Built-in carrying handle
- Cable Management Cover
- EPEAT Gold registered
- Windows Vista premium
The MultiSync EA221WM display comes with a three-year parts, labor, and backlight warranty, and an extended warranty is available. The display will be available for shipment this month at an estimated street price of $389.99.