San Jose, Calif. - Blackmagic Design has announced the upcoming HD Workflow Tour with Adobe. The free, two-hour training session is designed to teach film editors about new high-quality hardware from Blackmagic Design and feature-rich editing software from Adobe which will improve and facilitate the postproduction workflow.
Video editors are invited to join Blackmagic Design and Adobe for a two-hour session on the new Adobe Creative Suite 3 Production Premium and Blackmagic Design's Multibridge Pro, Multibridge Eclipse, Decklink, and Intensity video solutions. Adobe will discuss streamlining the capturing, editing, motion graphics creation, and compositing processes using the latest Adobe CS3 Suite of software.
Attend any of the following events to be eligible to win software and prizes.
· January 24, 2008: Midtown Video, Miami, FL - 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
· 29 January 2008: Niche Video, Atlanta, GA -- 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
· 31 January 2008: AV Alive Video, Raleigh, NC -- 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
· 5 February 2008: Microsearch Video, Houston, TX -- 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
· 7 February 2008: Midwest Media Group, Arlington Heights, IL -- 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
· 12 February 2008: Unitek Video, Pasadena, CA -- 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.