Los Angeles – Free registration for Cine Gear Expo 2007, to be held June 22 and 23 at The Wadsworth Theatre and surrounding grounds, is available until June 15, after which it will cost $15 per person.
The Film Series at Cine Gear Expo, scheduled for June 21-23 in The Wadsworth Theatre, has Screening tickets available for purchase online, along with the complete Screening Schedule, at www.cinegearexpo.com.
Highlights from the line-up of Premier Seminars:
- Red Digital Cinema Camera "A Brief History of RED Digital Cinema" and a screening on 4K of Peter Jackson's Film "Crossing the Line"
- FujiFilm USA - "Vivid 160 Presentation" moderated by Jonathan Bell.
- Sony Band Pro - "CineAlta F23 Close-Up"
- ASC Seminar – “The West, the Movies, and the ASC" featuring a star line-up of ASC Cinematographers, and moderated by George Spiro Dibie and Bob Fisher.
- Arri Inc. “The Collaborative Process" featuring Bill Malone and Christian Sebaldt, ASC
- International Cinematographers Guild Seminar - "A Conversation with Local 600" moderated by: Steven Poster, ASC
Additional features include:
- 2006 ICG Showcase Honorees
- Announcing The 2007 ICG Emerging Cinematographers Awards, sponsored by Kodak
- Advance Special Screening "Sea of Dreams," followed by Q&A with director Jose Bojorquez, and cinematographer Chris Chomyn
- The First Annual Indy Short Student Film Competition