Seattle - Pogo Linux Inc. has introduced the Pogo Linux Katana 2000 Blade Server, well suited to digital content creators.
The Katana 2000 supports up to 10 complete server blades in a compact 4U chassis. The Katana 2000 Blade Server features up to 20 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 10 SATA hard drives.
The Katana 2000 Blade Server is the perfect solution for businesses looking to consolidate their current server infrastructure without sacrificing performance, while simplifying network management.
Its features include:
- Intel Xeon Multi Core Processors with 1066MHz Front Side Bus
- Up to 8GB of DDR Unbuffered Memory per Blade
- One SATA Hard Drive per Blade
- Up to 20 Gigabit Ports
- Onboard Video
- 275W 80+ High-efficiency Power Supply per Blade
- Sliding Rack Rails
- Able to be configured with Quad Core Xeon Processors