Eyeon Software Inc., at Booth SL1915, is demonstrating its new SWAT (SoftWare Artists Training) Program and Generation workflow management system, as well as previewing Fusion 6.
Eyeon SWAT, a new certification program, will ensure that new and established VFX artists receive the training and support they need to realize their full creative potential. With the new SoftWare Artist Training (SWAT) umbrella program, eyeon has expanded its international network of trainers, colleges, online resources, and in-house product support personnel to ensure that every eyeon artist is up-to-speed on the latest versions of Fusion, Generation, Rotation, and Vision. Eyeon is launching the new program at NAB.
Eyeon Generation is a new class of application, providing real-time monitoring and management of VFX pipelines. Capabilities include:
- Comprehensive shot-tracking
- live chat and grease pencil tools
- direct-from-disk playback up to 4K
- dual playback windows
- detailed version histories.
Rather than forcing facilities to modify their workflows, Generation is designed as a customizable front-end to existing pipelines and asset management systems.
Eyeon Fusion 6.0 is the latest version of the company's 2D and 3D compositing application. New features include:
- expanded stereo compositing capabilities
- support for stereo 3D displays
- open extensible GPU engine
- Region of Interest/Domain of Definition optimization
- expanded 3D toolset
- enhanced two-way integration with 3D applications