Carlsbad, Calif. - Total Training Inc., the leader in innovative video-based training, today announced the availability of a new training video titled Total Training for Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro: Essentials. Total Training for Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro: Essentials is a professionally produced course that provides the highest quality video instruction available, to get users up to speed on Adobe’s newest version of Acrobat software.
Total Training for Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro: Essentials, is a five hour video series presented by Adobe Certified Expert, James Lockman. Lockman instructs viewers on all the essential features available in Acrobat 9 along with techniques for creating, managing and using Portable Document Format (PDF) files. The series also provides a detailed look at collaboration options and adding security to a document, and includes numerous time saving tips to use when working with Acrobat 9.
• An in-depth look at Acrobat 9 capabilities, including its support for several collaborative processes.
• Business process efficiency using PDF forms.
• Discussion of how PDF files created using Acrobat 9 are far more than just electronic paper – they can contain Flash video and applications, hyperlinks, 3D models, and even other files.
• Review and comment workflow features - regardless of the version of Acrobat 9 user’s clients or colleagues are using.
• Acrobat.com – a complete platform for business and personal collaboration: share files with access controls, collaborate over the web in real time with Adobe ConnectNow, and co-author documents on-line with Adobe Buzzword.
Total Training for Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro: Essentials is available now from Total Training on DVD-ROM and also part of the Total Training Online: All Access and Total Training Online: Adobe Libraries.
To preview a sample of the new Acrobat tutorials, users may sign up for a complimentary seven day Guest Pass to Total Training Online at www.totaltraining.com/guest