Hoffman Estates, Ill. - Class on Demand (COD), a provider of professional educational products for technology and creative markets, announced a new training title for Adobe Dreamweaver: Dreamweaver for Designers.
The new Class on Demand self-paced instructional DVD provides users familiar with design concepts but new to the Dreamweaver application a step-by-step approach to building a professional Web site. Class on Demand instructor Sue Jenkins is a Dreamweaver expert and industry renowned author of several Dreamweaver instructional books.
Class on Demand Dreamweaver for Designers takes students through the fundamentals of web site and application creation for users of Dreamweaver MX 2004 all the way through Dreamweaver CS3.
Topic highlights include:
- Dreamweaver Environment: Understanding the application layout and learning the basic navigation flow to structuring the Web site.
- Implementing Graphics: Mocking layouts in Photoshop. Understanding size and file types. Creating slices.
- Creating Web Pages: Inserting images, creating hyperlinks, adding tables, creating style sheets, and inserting comments into Dreamweaver code.
- Building Navigation Menus: Structuring navigation menus, building button, rollovers and image maps. Incorporate media objects.
- Working with Layers and Templates: Create and work with templates. Understand server-side workings.
Class on Demand’s Dreamweaver for Designers is available starting June 30 through the Class on Demand Web site (www.classondemand.net) for $199.