MAXON Computer, a developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions, will have an active exhibitor participation at SIGGRAPH 2013 – the annual convention for computer graphics and interactive technology professionals, taking place July 23-25, at the Anaheim Convention Center.
MAXON kicks off the show with its annual "First Day of SIGGRAPH" press luncheon. At this year's event, Paul Babb, president/CEO, MAXON The Americas, will provide updates on the company's powerful 3D software application, CINEMA 4D, and its strategic alliance with Adobe announced earlier this year.
SIGGRAPH 2013 Booth Highlights (Booth #315)
The MAXON booth will feature technology demonstrations highlighting the use of its acclaimed 3D creative tools, including CINEMA 4D and BodyPaint 3D, for broadcast motion graphics, feature film visual effects, video games, and multimedia workflows. Visitors will also see demonstrations of the new technologies from MAXON -CINEWARE and CINEMA 4D Lite - aimed at delivering a new level of integration between CINEMA 4D and Adobe After Effects.
The MAXON main stage promises to be the place for convention attendees to gain insight from some of today's most acclaimed 3D creative professionals who will reveal tips, techniques and workflow successes using CINEMA 4D on a wide variety of high profile projects.
Among the guest artists scheduled to present include:
- Nick Campbell, the online phenom behind Greyscalegorilla.com CINEMA 4D user and educator, will show off the new CINEWARE pipeline and how to use CINEMA 4D and After Effects together to make beautiful renders for a tightly integrated workflow from start to final render.
- Casey Hupke is a Los Angeles-based freelance VFX designer/animator known for his generative design esthetic and imaginative use of particle effects on projects for leading brands such as IBM, ATT, Coca Cola, and Buick, concert visuals for Nicki Minaj, and more. He will demystify and "get crazy" with X-Particles 2, the new, blazingly fast, full-featured particle and fluid effects plugin for CINEMA 4D users.
- Robert Haranitzky is a Munich, Germany-based motion graphics designer known for a wide range of projects, from showroom trailers to film projects and opening titles. He is credited with creating the video trailer for MAXON's new CINEWARE pipeline between CINEMA 4D and After Effects and will showoff the benefits of the new workflow as he creates several scenes that include the compositing of 3D objects on 3D tracked footage.
Ryan Summers is an artist at Imaginary Forces, a creative studio focused on film and broadcast title design. The studio created the titles for Guillermo del Toro's epic new film,
Pacific Rim, which prominently feature giant mecha fighting massive monsters. Summers will demonstrate how CINEMA 4D was used in the design process to bring del Toro's vision to life.
- Chris Korn is 3D animation and visual effects supervisor at FUSE Animation, an award winning Minneapolis-based studio specializing in animation, virtual photography and virtual walkthroughs. He will go through the process of creating an alien creature bust and space helmet to showcase the well-integrated and robust sculpting tools in CINEMA 4D with a focus on techniques and strategies for retopologizing models that will improve workflow productivity.
- Anthony Scott Burns, a Toronto-based independent filmmaker, will show how CINEMA 4D simplifies the design process when building feature film VFX and award winning commercials.
- Jack Bransfield, founder of Chicago-based Built Light, uses his background in architecture, 3D rendering and animation to inform the studio's design process in delivering iOS apps for multinational enterprises and individuals. At SIGGRAPH, he will show a new platform for building interactive, data-driven 3D content creation using CINEMA 4D and Apple's Scene Kit software framework.
** Additional guest artists will be announced closer to show.
Live Streaming from the MAXON Booth
For MAXON enthusiasts unable to attend the show, the company is dedicating a live stream from its SIGGRAPH booth at C4DLive. Visit the site www.c4dlive.com for live broadcasts and expanded information on guest presenters, presentation schedules, news from the show floor, and more.
MAXON Around the SIGGRAPH Convention
MAXON is pleased to sponsor NVIDIA's Limelight 2013 at SIGGRAPH. This invitation-only, event brings together 300-500 key industry influencers in an informal setting that offers an intimate business networking opportunity to learn about technologies that impact your business. Click here for additional details, http://www.nvidia.com/object/siggraph2013.html.