E-on Software Digital Nature Solutions
In booth #325, e-on software is showcasing key new technologies of its upcoming Vue 9 products for professionals: Vue 9 xStream and Vue 9 Infinite. E-on software is also performing product demonstrations of Carbon Scatter (scheduled for release later this year), as well as previewing LumenRT, a revolutionary product dedicated to high fidelity real-time visualization of architectural projects. The entire Vue 9 product line, including products for 3D Artists, and products for 3D Enthusiasts, is scheduled for release Q4 2010. Vue is a solution for creating, animating, and rendering natural 3D environments, providing unrivaled natural scenery creation, precise artistic control, and performance.
Vue 9 will also deliver important new features, such as:
- EcoSystem 4: dramatically reduced flickering, optimized rendering and memory management for Dynamic EcoSystems, and more
- Relighting: to instantly adjust the lighting of the scene after the render completes, lights can be turned on and off, colors can be changed, all in real time
- HDR Multi-Pass Rendering
- HyperBlob Technology: convert HyperTextured MetaBlobs to polygon objects with user defined LOD - ideal for the creation of extremely rich and detailed rock formations
- Improved Terrain Editor: new Decal and Smear brushes, automatic Terrain Retopology, Sculpting and Painting masks, Terrain Canvas extension, Contextual brushes, custom terrain brushes
- Custom Interfaces: Create simplified high-level controls and access these controls directly from the material editor, the terrain editor or the object editors
- Interactive Network Rendering
- Auto Saving and Scene Snapshots: this unique and innovative technology automatically saves the scenes in the background, while working, without slowing the user down in his flow
- And Rocky Mountains fractals, Inverse Kinematics, Cloud Radiosity, Real-World units, Catmull-Clark subdivision, improved texture management, native Cocoa, and a new interface design
LumenRT is a 3D solution for visualizing architectural and design projects in real time. LumenRT extends the concept of static rendering by adding the ability to move around inside pictures, in photo-realistic quality. Designed to provide high-fidelity visualization with accurate lighting, shadows, and reflections, LumenRT is well suited for: creating a virtual interactive showroom, demonstrating and sharing design concepts, visualizing 3D models in client presentations, and exposing your projects in fully real-time photo-realistic 3D.
Carbon Scatter is a set of plug-ins for the creation of complex populations using the native instancing technologies of leading CG applications. E-on software will be opening a free Open Beta program of Carbon Scatter for Autodesk 3ds Max in the coming month.