Reallusion has followed up the success of its Headshot, for rapid digital-double character creation AI, with a look at the forthcoming release of SkinGen. The Digital Human workflow evolves in this sneak peek of SkinGen, a new plug-in for Character Creator and the next component of the Reallusion digital human creation system.
The SkinGen Dynamic Skin Effects Layer Stack and effects library adds more skin realism and detail customization. Rapidly build complex multi-layer skin with ultrafine definition.
The offering includes:
Other than direct compatibility with iClone, the SkinGen textures, shaders and parameters will be transferred to Unreal Engine with the Character Creator Auto Setup plug-in when the SkinGen launches. The SkinGen is both a feature extension and plug-in for Character Creator 3.3.
- Dynamic skin effects layer stack with sliders to adjust effect layers, blend modes, and ability to reorder layers in the stack.
- Skin textures that support Substance Engine and features content from Texturing.xyz.
- Skin effects for age, gender, and ethnicity
- Comprehensive face and body customization allowing for complete appearance design for the entire character including skin, hair, eyelashes, fingers, nails, even makeup.
- Real-time editing for each body material, allowing for efficient edit ingwith 1K-2K textures for optimal performance and switch to 4K textures for final render.