SAN JOSE, CA – Reallusion has launched a new multi-device motion capture system, iClone Motion LIVE. The system enables users to mix and capture with different motion capture gear for face, body and hands, and integrate Faceware, Xsens, Perception Neuron, OptiTrack, as well as Leap Motion into a new technology-blending platform for real-time motion tracking with Reallusion iClone.
Motion LIVE enables motion actors and others in the room to view the capture on any 3D character in realtime. Motion actors and directors have the ability to see and respond to the performance and better impersonate cg characters they are portraying.
Other features include:
- Synchronous Full-body Motion Capture for Face, Body & Hands
- Motion Capture for Multiple Characters
- Body Motion Capture Gear for Live Animation
- Animation of Characters from Forearms to Fingers
- Ability to Import Custom 3D Characters
- Exportation to Game Engines and Animation Tools
The Motion LIVE Hand Mocap Solution starts from $249 (List $398) and the All-in-One Full-Body Mocap Animation Syster starts from $2000 (List $3,486) on Reallusion Store during the launch special offering period. Every customer who buys Motion LIVE Plug-in from Reallusion store will be offered free leap Motion Hand Capture Profile ($99).