OKLAHOMA CITY, OK – Cage, a developer of industry-leading collaboration software, recently announced the launch of its all-new platform, a project management and workflow solution built specifically for creative and production teams.
Cage streamlines team communication, project management, collaborative media reviews, asset management and approval routing, helping teams simplify processes and increase productivity, all inside a single platform.
“Our customers are looking for ways to get out of their inboxes and simplify their collaborative processes, so that they can focus on creating amazing work,” said Sandip Patel, CEO and co-founder of Cage. “We built Cage to provide a single platform for teams to manage people, assets, communication, and approvals. The goal is to help teams make the most of their work days and exceed expectations by putting an end to daily status meetings, shoulder-tap interruptions and long, confusing email threads.”
Cage enables customers to:
- Review, annotate and comment directly on top of 150 file formats, even video, for greater context without needing any additional software.
- Move discussions about projects, creative briefs, tasks, ideas and other topics out of the corporate inbox.
- Use custom branded presentations to collaborate and review work with clients, stakeholders and contractors.
- Securely store, version and share assets in a centralized place.
- Initiate faster approvals directly with clients and reviewers in-app.
- Organize a project’s tasks, delegate work to teams and track milestones across projects.
- Post private messages only viewable by team members or public messages viewable by clients and reviewers.