HUDSON, MA – Facilis Technology has updated it TerraBlock shared storage system for content creation and postproduction. The update boasts performance enhancements, improved interoperability with third-party applications and more.
Key features in TerraBlock Version 6.1 include:
- Support for Apple OS X Yosemite 10.10
- Qualification of RED EPIC DRAGON 6K workflows
- Qualification for NewTek TriCaster Capture to Multi-user Write volumes
- Volume Monitor for tracking available space and locating volumes
- Support in LDAP/Active Directory for nested groups and users across Organization Units (OUs)
- Apple Final Cut Pro X 10.1.3 support for Multi-user Write Libraries
- Shared File System performance and compatibility enhancements
- Support for Avid Media Composer 8.2
- Qualified Sonnet Twin 10G Thunderbolt 2
Facilis TerraBlock is a multi-platform, high-performance shared storage solution for postproduction and content creation. Supporting 8/16Gbps Fibre Channel and 1/10Gbps Ethernet through Facilis’ Shared File System, the high-capacity solution enables flexible, collaborative workflows, and supports a wide range of industry-standard creative applications and formats.
TerraBlock V6.1 is available free of charge to customers holding a current support contract.