SPRINGFIELD, MO — CrowdIt (www.crowdit.com), which brings business networking and support services into the crowdfunding experience, has announced new details related to its second launch contest, including new prizes for joining the contest campaign.
Based on the success of the company's first launch contest, CrowdIt is matching the winning project's fundraising efforts with 10 percent of the project's goal - up to $10,000.
"The crowdfunding industry is creating a way for anyone and everyone not only to chase their dreams, but to achieve them as well," explained Jason Graf, CEO of CrowdIt. "At CrowdIt, we want people to understand there are so many support mechanisms available and equal opportunities to start a new venture of their own. The statement that 'anything is possible' has never been as true as it is today."
- The new prizes that are available for dreamers to unlock by joining the second CrowdIt Launch Contest include:
- Entered into a random drawing for an exclusive opportunity to meet with the founder and CEO of CrowdIt to personally discuss your campaign strategy and messaging
- Entered into a random drawing for an exclusive opportunity to meet with accredited investors and receive feedback on your new venture or product
- Signed up to receive a special badge on CrowdIt.com for the first 10 people to sign up to receive extended user capabilities on the site
- Included in a news announcement for the first 20 who sign up to feature their project on CrowdIt.com
- Included in CrowdIt-sponsored social media promotions throughout the life of the project for the first 30 who sign up
- Receipt of additional information about creating press materials, leveraging social media and overall marketing strategies for the first 50 to sign up to help promote their projects
- Listed in one of CrowdIt's weekly newsletters and blogs for the first 100 who sign up