BEAVERTON, OREGON – Cornucopia3D, a division of e-on software, has opened the Plant Factory Nursery, a one stop online shop for 3D Vegetation.
Following the release of Plant Factory, e-on software's new plant creation technology, many artists have joined the Cornucopia3D Brokering program to share and sell their Plant Factory content.
The Plant Factory Nursery currently includes over 100 plant species, and is growing rapidly.
Most of the Plant Factory content is fully animated (wind and breeze), and includes automatic age and health settings.
The Cornucopia3D team is happy to offer a simplified and direct access to all Plant Factory content it hosts, free or paid for, accessible from: tpf.cornucopia3d.com
Current TPF compatible products include the entire Plant Factory product lines, and all VUE 11 and VUE 2014 products (compatibility with other e-on software applications is in the works).
Users of standard 3D applications (such as 3ds Max, Maya, Cinema 4D, Lightwave, Modo etc) can still benefit from TPF content through Plant Factory Converter, an easy to use and affordable application to convert TPF content to standard 3D formats.
Plant Factory is a revolutionary 3D plant creation technology, designed for the CG, SFX, architecture and gaming communities. It offers solutions custom-tailored for all audiences.
With Plant Factory users can:
- Create any kind of vegetation, from simple grass to super elaborate hero trees
- Create vegetation by painting it, assembling simple building blocks, or completely graphing all plant properties
- Generate procedural geometry and materials of unlimited detail
- Animate all plant aspects using precise wind and breeze algorithms
- Export 3D vegetation to any 3D application as standard .OBJ, .3DS or animated .FBX
- Render stills and animations for compositing jobs or for use as billboards
- Expand their plant library through a dedicated 3D plant model store.