Portland, OR — Red Giant has released PluralEyes 3.2 for Windows, a new update to its audio/video syncing software.
PluralEyes 3.2 for Windows automates audio and multi-camera video synchronization in seconds instead of days, giving videographers and filmmakers edit-ready footage without clappers or timecode. Its new interface and faster workflow revolutionize the post-production process for a faster setup with less gear, and greater control and confidence in the sync.
Red Giant has integrated PluralEyes and DualEyes features to create a stand-alone application that supports a broad range of professional filmmaking workflows, cameras, file formats and codecs. The new PluralEyes 3.2 for Windows is available for one price and with one serial number.
"With the highly anticipated release of PluralEyes for Windows, Red Giant is rounding out a great set of tools for filmmakers on both platforms," said Andrew Little, president and co-founder of Red Giant. "Applications like PluralEyes, Magic Bullet and now BulletProof, are all solving essential needs of today's filmmakers at just about every point on their daily workflow - from on set to post."
The new release of PluralEyes 3.2 for Windows is a free update for existing customers, and offers a number of new benefits including:
- Full support for Windows systems, and now imports/exports its timeline with Sony Vegas Pro;
- PluralEyes 3.2 turn post from tedious to lightning-fast, with performance specs up to 20x quicker than PluralEyes 2, and hundreds of times faster than synchronizing the old-fashioned way;
- A brand-new timeline with visual feedback, giving filmmakers and videographers confidence watching the sync happen in real time. Users can also identify problems before they happen, and get some geek excitement by watching the sync occur in real time;
- Red Giant has integrated DualEyes features to create a stand-alone PluralEyes 3 application. Now users can sync footage before going into an editing platform;
- New touch-up tools like Two-Up View and Synchronize Pair of Clips save time by adjusting the sync on-the-fly, offering you a full quality control step before the creative editing.
PluralEyes 3.2 for Windows is available immediately and priced at $199 for new customers, and as a free update for PluralEyes 3 customers. PluralEyes 2 and DualEyes customers can upgrade to PluralEyes 3.2 for $79.