SANTA CLARA, CA - Nvidia has unveiled a range of Nvidia Quadro professional graphics products that offer a leap in workstation performance and capabilities for professionals in manufacturing, engineering, medical, architectural, and media and entertainment companies.
Built on the processing power of the Nvidia Kepler architecture - a fast, efficient GPU architecture - the new lineup includes:
- Quadro K4000 - A high-end card that delivers blazing-fast performance for graphics-intensive applications. Has 3GB of onboard memory, multi-monitor support and stereo capability in a single-slot configuration.
- Quadro K2000 - A mid-range card that offers outstanding performance with a broad range of professional applications. Comes with 2GB of onboard memory to hold large models and multi-monitor support for enhanced desktop productivity.
- Quadro K2000D - A variant of the Quadro K2000, with native support for two dual-link DVI display connectors for interfacing with ultra-high-resolution medical imaging displays.
- Quadro K600 - An entry-level card with great performance and certifications for leading professional applications. Equipped with 1GB of onboard memory, comes in a low-profile design for maximum usage flexibility.
The new cards expand the Quadro technology family - which includes Quadro K5000, Quadro K5000 for Mac, and the complete Quadro mobile product lineup. Features include:
- Next-generation streaming multiprocessor engine (SMX), delivering up to 50 percent faster visualization performance and twice the compute horsepower of previous-generation products.
- Larger, faster onboard GPU memory to let designers and animators work with larger models and richer scenes while maintaining smooth interactivity during design, visualization and simulation.
- Exclusive Nvidia FXAA (fast approximate anti-aliasing) and Nvidia TXAA (temporal anti-aliasing) technologies that deliver stunning movie-style image quality and realism while maintaining a fully interactive experience compared to traditional approaches.
- Support for up to four displays from a single card, enabling desktop workspace expansion for higher productivity and dramatically simplified deployment of display walls and immersive display environments.
- NView Desktop Management Software to boost personal productivity with multi-display setups through intuitive window management, virtual desktops and application management.
- Scale-up computation using the second-generation Nvidia Maximus platform, which pairs the Quadro card with an Nvidia Tesla K20 GPU compute card.
- Ability to easily scale applications to higher resolution using Nvidia Mosaic technology, which combines up to 16 displays as a single large display.
Available now, the new Nvidia Quadro products range in price: Quadro K4000, $1,269; Quadro K2000 and Quadro K2000D, $599; Quadro K600, $199.