The GT70 and GT60 have been certified by Adobe Creative Suite 6, Autodesk and SolidWorks, and come with NVIDIA Quadro K3100M and K2100M graphic processors, designed to tackle challenging professional applications, including: AutoCAD Design Suite, Avid Media Composer, Pinnacle Studio 16, Autodesk Smoke, Siemens NX, PTC Creo Parametric 2.0 and more. Both units possess NVIDIA Optimus technology, which enables designers and engineers to perform simultaneous rendering or structural/fluid analysis on the same system.
The GT70 and GT60 Workstations feature state-of-the-art components, including Intel Core i7 Quad Core processors, Killer DoubleShot for unequalled Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity, and Cooler Boost 2 Technology to instantly reduce system temperature. In addition, they also come with multimedia and gaming features, including Dynaudio speakers with subwoofer, SteelSeries Gaming Backlit Keyboard and gold flashed headset jacks with AMP.
Additional features include:
Multiple Display Support
- Multi-task with ease with up to four independent displays, including the native display (notebook display)
NVIDIA 3D Vision Pro
- Delivers highest quality and advanced stereoscopic 3D environment, enabling designers, engineers, digital artists and scientists to see and share their work in true 3D
NVIDIA Mosaic Technology
- Allows users to take multiple displays to create a larger, virtual canvas with minimal performance impact
- NVIDIA nView display Management Technology - Delivers maximum flexibility for single or multi-display setups, giving the user ultimate control for increased productivity
NVIDIA Optimus Technology
- Optimizes your notebook to provide the best graphics performance while extending battery life for longer enjoyment
The GT70 2OK and GT60 2OJ are available for $2,599.99 and $2,009.99, respectively. MSI plans to expand their line of mobile workstations in the following months with a 17-inch K4100M model and a 15.6-inch K3100M model.