LOS ANGELES — Digital Film Tools, developer of visual effects software, has made its Composite Suite Pro plug-ins GPU-accelerated, speeding the task of creating seamless visual effects.
Composite Suite Pro features a collection of visual effects plug-ins that were previously only available in-house at a Hollywood feature-film effects facility. Tested in the rigors of everyday production, Composite Suite Pro provides the tools to combine multiple images by using compositing tricks and techniques, color correction, blur, grain, matte manipulation, lens distortion, lighting effects and edge blending.
Composite Suite Pro Features:
- Compositing tricks and techniques
- The ability to effectively composite fire, explosions and smoke
- Sophisticated color correction tools such as Color Correct, F-Stop, Printer Points, Telecine and Temperature
- Edge tools to correct color or blur the composite's edge
- Natural lighting effects and glows
- Proprietary matte generation
- Matte manipulation using shrink, grow, blur and wrap functions
- DVE to transform your images
- Film and HDTV Mask Overlays
- 32-bit processing
- GPU acceleration
Composite Suite Pro is available now for $395 USD. If installed on the same machine, one license will run in the following applications: Adobe After Effects CS5 and up, Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 and up, Apple Final Cut Pro 6/7/X, and 64-bit versions of Avid Symphony, Media Composer, and Newscutter. Upgrades from previous versions are available for $100.