- Excellent performance fueled by 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors, Intel's most powerful and advanced chips yet
- Modular, tool-less chassis design makes maintenance and upgrades easy
- Robust management and security suite administers, updates and archives system images as well as protects valuable data
- Available in expandable mini tower and compact form factors
- Dual load Windows 8 Pro/Windows 7 Professional operating system(1)
- Energy Star compliance provides significant power savings
"Our newest Veriton desktops continue to provide excellent management and security features in both space-saving and expandable models to meet a wide variety of budgets and professional requirements," said Michael O'Beirne, Acer senior director, commercial product marketing. "For our customers wanting the best performance, we're pleased to offer Intel's fourth generation processors, which provide more speed, improved graphics and better power management than the prior generations."
Acer's latest Veriton commercial desktops are designed specifically for businesses, schools and government agencies. Available in modular, tool-less chassis for simplifying upgrades, they suit a range of professional environments and offer up to a 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor, 8GB memory and up to a 1TB
(2) hard drive.
Veriton 2 Series l Essential Manageability and Security
The Veriton 2 Series commercial desktops provide solid multitasking performance with essential manageability and security features in an energy-efficient Energy Star 5.2 compliant design. Ideal for small offices, this series is available in the Veriton M mini tower (30L) model that provides excellent stability and longevity with a host of practical expansion options including two external 5.25-inch and four 3.5-inch drive bays as well as slots for one PCIe x16, two PCIe x1 and one PCI slot.
They're also offered in the Veriton X small form factor chassis (10L) that is just one-third the size of a standard PC and can smoothly handle productivity tasks, while saving office space. The modular design simplifies upgrades, while its energy-efficient operation saves costs. It offers PCIe x16 and a PCIe x1 slot for flexibility in adding additional cards.
Veriton 4 Series l Premium Manageability and Performance
The Veriton 4 series configurations provide essential security and management tools for powering mainstream productivity applications in professional environments. TPM 1.2 compliant, these desktops conform to corporate-level security requirements and include a 100 percent solid capacitor mainboard design to prolong system life. Acer intelligent cable management streamlines space and the inclusion of USB 3.0 provides quick data access. In addition, DVI-D, VGA and dual DisplayPorts provide the ability to connect up to three displays, so users can view multiple monitors and documents at once. This series is also available in Veriton M mini tower and Veriton X small form factor chassis designs.
Robust Management and Security Suite
Acer's Veriton desktops come with handy tools for managing system images and safeguarding intellectual assets. Acer ProShield, a single-client console application, integrates key security and management features under a unified user interface. It features an encrypted hidden drive for confidential files, a file shredder to purge sensitive materials from the system, and a BIOS import and export tool to streamline system management.
Acer's One Button Recovery (OBR) function makes backing up and/or restoring a PC simple. If the PC's operating system files are lost or damaged, the recovery process can restore the Veriton's original factory default settings.
Acer Smart Client Manager helps small business owners and IT professionals administer software efficiently and Acer's Recovery Management simplifies backing up and/or restoring a PC's data. In addition, the Veriton ControlCenter streamlines routine IT tasks and features and includes:
- Acer eLock Management password protection to lock removable data devices and other interfaces to reduce the risk of unauthorized data removal
- Acer eSettings Management, an intuitive interface for configuration and control of the system
- Acer PowerSaver for configuring power levels according to computer usage
- Acer SmartBoot for automatically loading frequently used programs in the system tray at start up
The new Acer Veriton models are available through value-added resellers and channel partners this month with a limited one-year or three-year warranty and service(3), depending on configuration. Prices begin at $449 in the U.S.
Established in 1976, Acer is an information and communication technology company dedicated to the research, design, marketing, sale and support of innovative products that enhance people's lives. Acer's green supply chain delivers environmentally friendly PCs, displays, projectors, servers, tablets and smartphones - tools our customers need to explore beyond limits and experience more. Ranked No. 3 for notebooks globally(4), Acer employs 8,000 people, and 2012 revenues reached US$14.7 billion. Please visit www.acer.com for more information.
© 2013 Acer America Corp. All rights reserved. Acer and the Acer logo are registered trademarks of Acer Inc. Other trademarks, registered trademarks, and/or service marks, indicated or otherwise, are the property of their respective owners.
- Windows 8 Pro includes downgrade rights to Windows 7 Professional
- Accessible capacity varies; MB = 1 million bytes; GB = 1 billion bytes
- Limited warranty agreement applies. For a copy, write to Acer Customer Service, P.O. Box 6137, Temple, TX 76503.
- IDC 2012