Expert panelists will discuss the following topics:
- State of Film Production in the Digital Age
- The New Technology Playground - I-Filmmaking, Shooting in 4K
- What's Next on the Set?
- Sound - Hitting New High Notes in Film Production
- The Arrival of Higher Frame Rates: Are We Ready?
- Pioneers of the New Platforms
- What is Success in the Blending Worlds of Previsualization, Film
Production and Post-Production?
- Beyond the Bang: Masters of Creativity in Special Effects
Confirmed Speakers include:
Joe Letteri, a partner and VFX supervisor at Weta Digital & Visual Effects (The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Man of Steel, Rise of the Planet of the Apes), will present the keynote address.
Other confirmed speakers include:
- Ty Warren, EVP, Physical Production, Legendary Pictures
- Chris Edwards, CEO, Third Floor & Previsualization Creative Director (The Avengers, MIB 3, War Horse)
- Chris Weitz, Writer, Director & Producer (New Moon, A Better Life, Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist)
- Daniel Gregoire, Owner & CEO, Halon Entertainment & Previsualization Director (World War Z)
- Bonnie Arnold, Producer (How to Train Your Dragon 1 & 2, Toy Story, Tarzan)
- Darcy Antonellis, President, Warner Bros. Technical Operations
- Diego Velasco, Director, Anthony E. Zuiker's Cybergeddon for Yahoo!
- Darin Grant, Chief Technology Officer, Digital Domain
- Mark Stoeckinger, Supervising Sound Editor (Prometheus, Jack Reacher)
- David Stump ASC, Director of Photography, Visual Effects Supervisor & Stereographer (Immortals, Quantum of Solace, X-Men 1 & 2)
- Andy Hendrickson, CTO, Walt Disney Animation
- Michael K. O'Brien, Effects Technical Lead, Pixar
- Gabriel Schlumberger, Creative Director, Digital, Disney Publishing
- Lori Balton, President, Location Managers Guild of America & Location Scout (The Dark Knight Rises, Inception, The Lone Ranger)
- Steven Poster ASC, Director of Photography (Eli Roth's Hemlock Grove for Netflix) & National President, International Cinematographers Guild (ICG)
- Mark Magidson, Producer, Writer & Editor (Samsara, Baraka)
- Chris DeFaria, EVP, Digital Production, Warner Bros.
- Ben Grossman, Visual Effects Supervisor, Pixomondo (Oscar Winner for Hugo)
- Jenny Fulle, Visual Effects Producer (Ted) & Founder/Visual Effects
Producer, The Creative-Cartel
- Jay Redd, Visual Effects Supervisor, Sony Imageworks (MIB3)