E-on Software Showcases LumenRT Videos
Beaverton, Ore. - E-on software a leader in 3D sky, light, and nature technologies, announced the imminent release of LumenRT, the company's new product for the visualization of architectural projects in real-time 3D with photo-real illumination.
LumenRT Review for SketchUp, the first product of the line, will work with both the free and the Pro versions of SketchUp. Sample pictures and videos uploaded to the lumenrt.com website showcase the amazing quality of the real-time visualizations produced by the product.
Beyond Static Renders: High Fidelity Real-Time Visualization
Thanks to LumenRT, architects no longer have to choose between high-quality images and real-time visualization: They can walk or fly through their designs and experience the true quality of light in fully interactive 3D.
Designed to provide high fidelity visualization with accurate lighting including Global Illumination, shadows and reflections, LumenRT is the ideal solution for:
- Creating a virtual interactive showroom
- Demonstrating and sharing design concepts
- Visualizing 3D models in client presentations
- Exposing projects in fully real-time photo-realistic 3D
LumenRT provides a number of revolutionary capabilities to breathe life into 3D designs including:
- A More Engaging User Experience which allow clients and co-workers to interact with designs in a much more immersive and exciting manner.
- No Need for Specialized Viewing Software since LumenRT LiveCubes are shared as self running files that play on PC and Mac platforms. Just click and run - it's as simple as that.
- Seamless Background Processing allows models to be transformed into LumenRT LiveCubes with a single mouse click, rendering in the background while you continue to work.
The new lumenrt.com website provides the latest, most up-to-date information on LumenRT, showcasing capabilities, tutorials, and user spotlights. The inaugural content provides a look at the first videos and images which highlight the power and key features of LumenRT. More content will be added regularly.
LumenRT Review for SketchUp and SketchUp Pro is scheduled for release very soon. Pricing information will be disclosed at the time of release.