NextComputing Compact Workstation Offers Immersive 3D for Professional Graphics
Nashua, N.H. - NextComputing, manufacturer of small-form-factor workstations and servers, announces a new enhancement to its Nucleus compact graphics workstation that enables professional users to work in an immersive 3D environment within graphical software applications.
By bundling the Nucleus with the Nvidia 3D Vision Pro system, Nvidia Quadro professional graphics solutions from PNY Technologies, and the Planar SA2311W 23-inch 3D monitor, designers, digital artists, engineers, and geospatial analysts now have a single, turnkey solution for working in stereoscopic 3D with a variety of popular applications.
Nvidia 3D Vision Pro with Nvidia Quadro graphics offers a stereoscopic 3D environment for professional users. The system combines a pair of active shutter glasses and RF emitter with a certified Nvidia Quadro graphics card and a compatible 120Hz display, in this case the Planar SA2311W, a full-HD (1920x1080) 23-inch widescreen monitor. When combined with NextComputing's high-performance and compact Nucleus workstation, power users have a reliable platform ready to run their preferred applications "out of the box," backed up by NextComputing's top-notch, US-based support and product customization services.
The Nucleus workstation features:
NextComputing's world-class customization services including OEM configuration management and private labeling for small volume orders
Nvidia 3D Vision Pro certified applications include:
- Geospatial Intelligence / GIS: Analytical Graphics STK, Intergraph Imagine and GeoMedia Professional, Textron RemoteView, and BAE Systems SOCET GXP
- Digital Content Creation (DCC): Autodesk Maya, IRIDAS SpeedGrade, Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 with Cineform Neo3D, eyeon Fusion, among others
- Oil and Gas: Halliburton Geoprobe, Parasigm VoxelGeo and GoCAD, Schlumberger Petrel and GeoFrame, and SMT Kingdom Software
- Life Sciences and Medical: 3mensio 3viseon, Accelrys Discovery Studio, Visage Imaging amira, CambridgeSoft ChemBio3D Ultra, and Siemens syngo.fourSight
- Computer Aided Design/Engineering (CAD/CAE): Autodesk Navisworks,. Siemens NX, CEI Ensight, and Dassault Systemes CATIA
- Advanced Visualization: Autodesk Showcase, Dassault Systemes 3DVIA, and RTT DeltaGen
The Nucleus 3D workstation bundle is available now from NextComputing and its authorized resellers.