By bundling the Nucleus with the Nvidia 3D Vision Pro system, Nvidia Quadro professional graphics solutions from PNY Technologies, and the Planar SA2311W 23-inch 3D monitor, designers, digital artists, engineers, and geospatial analysts now have a single, turnkey solution for working in stereoscopic 3D with a variety of popular applications.
Nvidia 3D Vision Pro with Nvidia Quadro graphics offers a stereoscopic 3D environment for professional users. The system combines a pair of active shutter glasses and RF emitter with a certified Nvidia Quadro graphics card and a compatible 120Hz display, in this case the Planar SA2311W, a full-HD (1920x1080) 23-inch widescreen monitor. When combined with NextComputing's high-performance and compact Nucleus workstation, power users have a reliable platform ready to run their preferred applications "out of the box," backed up by NextComputing's top-notch, US-based support and product customization services.
The Nucleus workstation features:
NextComputing's world-class customization services including OEM configuration management and private labeling for small volume orders
Nvidia 3D Vision Pro certified applications include:
- Geospatial Intelligence / GIS: Analytical Graphics STK, Intergraph Imagine and GeoMedia Professional, Textron RemoteView, and BAE Systems SOCET GXP
- Digital Content Creation (DCC): Autodesk Maya, IRIDAS SpeedGrade, Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 with Cineform Neo3D, eyeon Fusion, among others
- Oil and Gas: Halliburton Geoprobe, Parasigm VoxelGeo and GoCAD, Schlumberger Petrel and GeoFrame, and SMT Kingdom Software
- Life Sciences and Medical: 3mensio 3viseon, Accelrys Discovery Studio, Visage Imaging amira, CambridgeSoft ChemBio3D Ultra, and Siemens syngo.fourSight
- Computer Aided Design/Engineering (CAD/CAE): Autodesk Navisworks,. Siemens NX, CEI Ensight, and Dassault Systemes CATIA
- Advanced Visualization: Autodesk Showcase, Dassault Systemes 3DVIA, and RTT DeltaGen
The Nucleus 3D workstation bundle is available now from NextComputing and its authorized resellers.