Render speeds have also dramatically improved, especially when working with complex materials. KeyShot 2.2 streamlines interoperability with leading CAD systems, offering native support for Autodesk AutoCAD.
KeyShot 2.2 improvements include:
Greatly enhanced import pipeleine
- Preservation of model structure from CAD model including all subassemblies
- Preservation of part / layer names
- Separate material column
Improved interaction with objects in realtime
- Part outline in the realtime window
- Move multiple objects
- Significantly faster handling of large assemblies
- Ability to duplicate objects
- Support for SolidWorks 2011 and prior 32/64bit (PC only)
- Official support for CATIA v5
- Official support for Autodesk Inventor 2011 and prior
- Official support for DXF/DWG (AutoCAD)
- Support for SketchUp 8 and prior
Render speed improvements
- Advanced Materials with complex settings render now up to 15 times faster
Support for 3Dconnexion 3D mice
- All 3Dconnexion 3D mice are now supported by KeyShot
Foreign language support
- KeyShot 2.2 is available in Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Polish.
KeyShot 2 is available for Mac and PC starting at $995. KeyShot 2.2 is a free upgrade to all existing KeyShot 2 customers.