Createasphere returns to New York for its fourth year, offering education for the latest production and post production technologies and tools, access to industry icons, and community networking events for New York's content creators. The dates are part of a week-long Createasphere offering of workshops, expositions, events, and the Digital Asset Management Conference.
Createasphere events build on a multi-disciplinary, integrated platform of expert panels, networking events and exhibitions. That mix brings directors, producers, cinematographers, editors, visual effects artists, and innovative companies together to share the latest knowledge and build community, says a representative. A detailed schedule for the New York Entertainment Technology Expo will be announced shortly.
- How They Make Amazing Television: An in-depth look at an acclaimed, award winning show with cinematographers, producers, editors, and writers illuminating the process.
- American Cinematographer Conversation: The Rockstar DP
Createasphere and American Cinematographer will be announcing the latest installment in the Conversations with the top cinematographers working today.
How Did They Get That Shot: Sponsored by the Society of Camera Operators
These panels when presented at the Expos in Los Angeles, consistently create a standing-room-only event where expert camera operators illustrate the "how did they do that" of hair raising, breath-taking shots.
- What's New, What's Up, What's Happening? Ted from RED and Mark from OFFHOLLYWOOD Talk RED
Join Ted Schilowitz, Mark Pederson from OFFHOLLYWOOD and users from RED projects around the country. Schilowitz will be heading to Createasphere New York directly from IBC, with the latest cameras, rigs, and information.
Createasphere collaborators--the American Society of Cinematographers, Society of Camera Operators, Visual Effects Society, and American Cinema Editor--will support and contribute programming and experts to the two-day event. An opening-night party will kick off the event.
In addition to its Entertainment Technology Expos, Createasphere presents over 150 days of in-depth education covering a diverse range of topics impacting the content creator, taught by working experts and recognized industry leaders. Educational offerings for New York are in development, and currently include:
- 3D Education from 3ality Digital
- The Post Production Master Class--A two-day, high-level look at the most current post production information and processes, taught by industry leaders. This is a small-group, intense-learning offering.
- September 22 & 23--Createasphere Digital Asset Management Conference and the DAMMY Awards directly follows the Createasphere Entertainment Technology Expo.