Eyeon Software Ships New Supercomputing Fusion 6.1
Fusion 6.1’s extensive supercomputing approach uses the powerful, low-cost GPU to create assets and layers in real time. The tool set that imports scenes from 3D animation packages is intended to provide a tightly integrated workflow between departments and applications. It also offers industry support for technologies such as RenderMan and RED Camera MYSTERIUM X. Relighting and finishing offer more control and transparent collaboration between the compositing artists.
OpenCL supercomputing is a fresh and innovative use of today’s massively parallel GPU, adds the company representative. By speeding computationally extensive operations such as Defocus, Fusion 6.1 allows the artist to instantly visualize sophisticated mathematical operations that compile code on-the-fly for use by the new-generation graphics cards.
Open thinking Fusion 6.1 answers all production trends. Some of the new features include:
· OpenCL GPU Supercomputing
· RenderMan support
· Python scripting
· RED camera MYSTERIUM X support
· Particle system and geometry enhancements
· Particle caching
· Relighting enhancements
· Full importing of scenes with matched animation curves
· Importing of stereo cameras
· FBX multi level materials support from all major 3D applications
· Film Grain tool
· Hue Curves and colour suppression tool
· Local file caching options
· Increased metadata support
· Coordinate transfer modifier enhancements
Eyeon also announces that Rotation is on the new Fusion 6.1 architecture. A full-feature update of Vision will be available after Fusion 6.1 upgrades and subscription renewals are well underway.