Boris FX Introduces Boris Continuum Complete 7 AE
Boris Continuum Complete 7 AE features:
• Adobe CS5 Support. Boris Continuum Complete 7 AE supports CS5, CS4, and CS3 under Macintosh OS X and 64-bit and 32-bit Windows operating systems.
• BCC 3 Way Color Grade provides a professional color grading process complete with three custom color wheels for pedestal/gamma/gain adjustment. The filter includes built-in masking and keying tools to isolate areas of secondary color correction. Separate color grading can be applied to the inside and outside of a mask, eliminating an extra compositing step.
• BCC Noise Reduction smoothes out video noise using spatial and temporal information derived from the video clip - especially in dark areas of an image
• BCC Lens Blur emulates a popular lens blur or rack defocus effect where out-of-focus highlights of an image clip take on the shape of the lens shutter. The filter includes a gradient map layer to control the depth of focus.
• BCC Lens Shape is a designer effect similar to a rack defocus effect where the shape of the bokeh can be imported from an external layer.
• BCC Lens Transition is a wipe filter that applies a lens blur or rack defocus effect to the specular highlights of outgoing and incoming image clips.
• BCC Beat Reactor automatically generates keyframes based on timeline audio. In addition to being available as a standalone After Effects keyframe generator, the Beat Reactor group is built into many existing BCC filters for easy access.
• BCC Particle Array 3D creates a grid of particles oriented in 3D space. The filter fully supports After Effects’ camera and lights.
• BCC Pin Art 3D creates a pin board look based on a layer image.
• BCC Warp is a spline-based warp tool that can be used to generate a wide range of distortion effects. Native After Effects masks are used to control the warps.
• BCC Morph is a still image morphing tool designed to produce a smooth morph effect from one image to another similar image. The warps are guided by native After Effects masks.
• BCC Video Morph is a video morphing tool designed to produce a smooth morph effect from one video clip to another similar video clip.
• Other Enhancements include a split-screen preview mode for streamlined workflow and full support for Boris XML Transfer, an Adobe After Effects plug-in designed for seamless transfer of Apple Final Cut Pro program sequences to Adobe After Effects.
Boris Continuum Complete 7 AE will be available in May 2010 for $995 USD. Owners of previous versions of Boris Continuum Complete AE may upgrade for $295 USD.