Chicago - NEC Display Solutions of America has launched its new MultiSync Enterprise Advanced (EA) Series by introducing the 26-inch EA261WM desktop LCD monitor.
The MultiSync EA261WM desktop display is well suited to gaming, CAD/CAM, IT, and control center areas. Its widescreen design capitalizes on wide-format applications and helps users be more productive.
The MultiSync EA261WM display includes the following features:
- 1920x1200 resolution (WUXGA) .
- 400cd/mÂ² brightness
- 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 5ms response time
- Ambix, NaViSet, No Touch Auto Adjust
- 92 percent color gamut, HDCP
- HDMI capable via adapter, 720p and 1080p from DVI-D
- 4-port USB hub
- 4-way adjustable stand (height, tilt, swivel, pivot)
- New cabinet design with OSD controls built into bezel
- Down-firing speakers with headphone jack
- Built-in carrying handle
- Cable management cover
- Dynamic Video Mode
- ECO Mode
- Carbon Meter
- Windows Vista Premium Compatible
By using NECâ€™s ECO Mode, users can lower power consumption and save energy. NEC's EA261WM with EPEAT Gold compliance ensure reduced levels of environmental hazards and emissions of greenhouse gases.
The MultiSync EA261WM display comes with a three-year parts, labor and backlight warranty, and will be available for August 2008 shipment at an estimated street price of $679.99.