Irvine, Calif. - Toshiba’s Digital Products Division, a division of Toshiba America Information Systems Inc., has introduced the TLP-X3000U LCD projector with 3000 ANSI lumens designed for mobile professionals, educators, corporate trainers, and small-to-medium sized businesses.
Priced at $1739 and weighing 6.2 pounds, the TLP-X3000U features Toshiba’s Natural Color Enhancer3 (NCE3) which makes presentation colors sharp and vivid. Packaged in a compact form factor, the projector features XGA 1024x768 resolution and 400:1 contrast ratio.
The TLP-X3000U also incorporates a unique security feature -- a removable palm-sized control panel on the projector specially designed with a self-assigned password for theft prevention. When the control panel is removed, the projector is no longer operable unless the password is entered on the remote control.
The TLP-X3000U also features:
· One-touch auto setup on a fully-loaded presentation remote;
· “Blackboard” function that allows wall color adjustment when projecting on a non-screen surface;
· Digital zoom function on the remote control allowing the presenter to zoom in on a specific image presentation element;
· Password protection and key-lock function to prevent unauthorized use;
· Instant power shut down capability that enables the projector to power off instantly once disconnected from the power outlet with no cool-down time required.
The TLP-X3000U projector includes composite video and S-video inputs, audio in, and variable audio output capabilities. The special monitor-out capabilities allow users to display and view images on a monitor and screen simultaneously.