San Francisco, Calif. - Toolfarm Inc., the U.S. distributor for The Foundry, has announced the availability of re-engineered versions of Tinderbox products, including a brand new product called Tinderbox 4.
The updated Tinderbox supports 32 bpc and Adobe After Effects camera and lights, as well as provides speed enhancements. All Tinderbox products are available for After Effects 7 running on Mac OS X and Windows. Download versions of the re-engineered Tinderbox products are available now. The boxed versions are expected to ship in late October.
Tinderbox 4 enables users to:
- Transform images with a hand-drawn Cartoon look.
- Set images alight with Fire or opt for Colourist for automatic color correction.
- Mimic a film lab bleach bypass process where the silver in the negative is retained to give a very stylized look.
- Reveal the layers in an image by flowing color through a matte.
- Zoom with InfiniteZoom (it keeps zooming until the original image is revealed or an alternative image within the zoomed pixels).
- Convert images with LineDrawing, a smart tool that detect the edges in your image and applies an organic looking pen stroke.
- Simulate a Security camera feed.
- Generate clean and really effective 2D Rain or go for a winter look with Snow.
- Wrap background light around foreground objects with LightWrap and apply fast elegant glow effects with SoftGlow.
Tinderbox 1, 2, 3, and 4 are available for $500 each. Toolfarm is running a pre-order special: Buy Tinderbox 1, 2, and 3, and get Tinderbox Box 4 for free! Buy Tinderbox 1, 2, and 3 re-vamped upgrades, and get the Tinderbox 4
for free! Proof of original Tinderbox 1, 2, and 3 is required. Offer ends Oct 13, 2006.