NAB: '2nd Screen Sunday' to Kick Off
WASHINGTON, DC — NAB Show (www.nabshow.com) is launching "2nd Screen Sunday" at the April convention in Las Vegas. The conference is a partnership with the 2nd Screen Society (S3) and will take place on Sunday, April 7, at the Encore Hotel. The event will address and showcase the latest business opportunities, creative case studies and technology innovations related to the creation of supplementary, synchronized and social TV content.
Preliminary conference sessions include:
- Bring on the Brands: How (and Why) Advertising is Leading the 2nd Screen Charge
- 2nd Screen and Live Sports: From More Stats to More Camera Angles
- Building a Successful 2nd Screen Strategy and Platform
- By the Numbers: The Emerging $6 Billion 2nd Screen Industry
- There's a TV App for That: Case Studies of Successful 2nd Screen Experiences
Registration for this conference includes access to NAB Show exhibits. It may also be included as an addon to SMART Pass or Conference Flex Pass packages.