SOUTH MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA — Bluefish444, manufacturer of uncompressed 4K/2K/HD/SD SDI video cards, has developed a new Windows plug in for Adobe Premiere Pro software enabling 4K SDI preview and a new Mac OSX plug in enabling 2K SDI I/O.
Bluefish444 Epoch | 4K Supernova video cards are now supported by the Adobe Mercury Transmit plug-in. Epoch | 4K Supernova enables Adobe video editing tools new 4K SDI functionality building on the existing 2K/HD/SD workflows already provided by the Create and Epoch video card range.
New 4K SDI functionality brought to Adobe Mercury Transmit by Epoch 4K | Supernova includes:
- 4K/2K/HD/SD HD-SDI Outputs on a single video card
- Digital Cinema standard 4096x2160 23fps-30fps 4:2:2 YUV 8/10-bit HD-SDI
- QFHD 3840x2160 23fps-30fps 4:2:2 YUV 8/10-bit HD-SDI
- Advanced configurations allow a maximum of 4096x2160 60fps 4:2:2 YUV 8/10-bit HD-SDI
- 4 x Level A & B 3G BNC Outputs
Until now the advanced quality and features of Bluefish444's Adobe Mercury Transmit plug-in have been limited to the Windows platform. Bluefish444 has developed an all new plug-in to Adobe Creative Suite 6 on Mac OSX 10.8 supporting the Epoch and Create range of Bluefish444 video cards.
New SDI I/O functionality offered via Create & Epoch video cards includes:
- 2K/HD/SD 4:2:2 YUV 8/10bit HD-SDI Input and Output
- Hardware scaling technology for accelerated ½ and ¼ resolution HD-SDI previews
- Hardware scaling technology for Up/Down/Cross conversions
- 12-bit precision YUV/RGB color space conversions
- SDI capture, preview and export to tape.
- AES and Analog audio monitoring
- HDMI/DVI video preview