SANTA FE SPRINGS, CA, April 16, 2012 - NAB 2012, Booth SL8720 - Proavio, a leading developer of high-performance video storage solutions, introduces the company’s new line of flexible desktop video storage arrays designed for today’s file-based media workflows. The Proavio EB400CR brings a new level of performance, reliability and user flexibility to the desktop or DIT production rig. Specifically designed for file-based and DSLR workflows, the EB400CR features a built-in hardware storage controller that offers traditional RAID, JBOD and disk cloning (drive duplication) capabilities in a mobile-ready solution.
With a high-speed multi-interface design, next generation USB3.0 technology and a wide variety of user selectable storage modes (JBOD, RAID-0, RAID-1, RAID-10, RAID-5, and Disk Clone), the EB400CR offers editors, DITs and team members a reliable storage solution that quickly adapts to any workflow.
The EB400CR features:
- Triple Interface Connectivity (eSATA, USB 3.0 and FW 800)
- 4-Disk Desktop Storage Array with Built-in RAID Controller
- (4) Hot-swappable Disk Drives
- (1) 8cm Hot-swappable, Low-noise Cooling Module
- User Modes Include JBOD, RAID-0, RAID-1, RAID-10, RAID-5, and Disk Clone (Drive Dupe) for Ultimate DSLR Media Redundancy
- Fully Configured Systems with Capacity Options Up to 12TB (3TB per bay)
- Supports Mac OS, Windows and Linux
- Supported video formats include AVCHD, ProRes, DSLR RAW, XDCAM, DNxHD, MPEG-2, H.264, HDV, DV, DVCAM, MJPEG and more.
The EB400CR combo RAID will ship in July 2012.