Automatic Duck Upgrades Timeline Translation Tools
Automatic Duck debuted Pro Import AE 5.0, another new upgrade to the timeline translation tool for After Effects users. It offers compatibility with Creative Suite 5 from Adobe, as well as support for Motion 3 and 4 project import.
Automatic Duck Pro Import AE 5.0 also offers users a range of enhancements:
• 64-bit compatible plug-in supports After Effects CS3 through CS5;
• Support for Motion 3 and 4 project import;
• Option to replace Final Cut Pro proxy media with R3D files;
• DPX/Cineon sequence support from Final Cut Pro;
• Support for MXF4Mac and other MXF QuickTime components;
• Improved text import with font, color, size and style info (CS4 and later);
• Updated third party plug-in translations;
• New usability improvements.
Media Copy 3.0 will be available later this spring and is priced at $95. Pro Import AE 5.0 will be available soon, and is priced at $495.