Today, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., at the Wynn Hotel, Alsace 1, NAB attendees can learn more about Autodesk’s education programs, and hear from schools and high-profile industry professionals about how they are using Autodesk products as part of cutting-edge production workflows.
Join other NAB attendees and Autodesk personnel for the:
- Launch of the new Creative Careers Classified program for film
- Review of Autodesk education resources and initiatives
- Dan Leonard, associate dean, Chapman University, talking about the school’s integration of Lustre, Smoke, and Flame into its curricula
- David Cole, colorist at LaserPacific Media Corporation who has worked on high-profile films”
- Bruno Sargeant, film and television industry manager, Autodesk