Magic Bullet Looks 2 delivers the full scope of color design tools from the original Looks 2, and is compatible with both Vegas Pro 10 and the forthcoming Vegas Pro 11. Magic Bullet Looks 2 is integrated with Magic Bullet Suite 11 and features support for all Looks presets, including Red Giant Looks Guru Preset Packs. Users can also install Looks 2 directly from the new Magic Bullet Suite installer.
Magic Bullet Looks 2 integrates seamlessly with the application, appearing in its drop-down menu along with other available effects. Users simply apply Magic Bullet Looks to a clip or effect chain within the Vegas Pro software timeline to instantly create immersive looks for sequences. Key frameable Looks parameters are also available for Vegas Pro artists, similar to the workflow for After Effects and Final Cut Pro users.
Magic Bullet Looks for Vegas Pro is based on Looks 2, which was released in summer 2011 and comprises the recently announced Magic Bullet Suite 11, offers new capabilities, including:
- A new, professionally designed and modernized user interface
- 64 new and updated presets designed by professional colorists and designers
- New scopes, including Hue/Lightness, Skin Scope, Hue/Saturation and Memory Colors
- Six new tools, including the Colorista II 3-Way, Ranged HSL and Pop, bringing the power of Colorista II into Looks.
- New tools like Cosmo, Haze Flare and Lens Distortion open up users' creative possibilities.
- Video Out hardware support for Black Magic and AJA, the top customer request
- Improved speed, size and resolution for better handling of large file formats and more efficient rendering
Magic Bullet Looks 2 for Vegas Pro will be available for purchase toward the end of this month or the beginning of next month and is part of Magic Bullet Suite 11.