Autodesk Workflows and Product Showcase
Category: IBC News
At Hall 7, Stand D25, Autodesk will demonstrate its end-to-end Digital Entertainment Creation solutions. Highlighting practical production examples that span 3D asset creation to creative 3D finishing, Autodesk will show how a modern, 3D creative finishing pipeline helps facilitate more efficient production techniques and a more creative and iterative experience. At IBC, Autodesk will focus on how its high-quality tools for virtual production and finishing are becoming more accessible. Autodesk will also launch a new creative finishing offering and demonstrate Autodesk solutions running natively on Mac OS X and iOS4.
The following Autodesk Digital Entertainment Creation products will be featured at the booth:
Autodesk will be showing new technological enhancements, exclusive to Autodesk Subscription customers, for the above products as well as a new offering for creative finishing -- more news to follow.
- Autodesk Smoke for Mac OS X editorial finishing software
- Autodesk Flame and Autodesk Flare 3D visual effects and design finishing software
- Autodesk Lustre digital color grading and look development finishing software
- Autodesk Maya 3D animation, modeling, visual effects, rendering and compositing software
iPad Test-Drive Area:
- Autodesk SketchBook Pro and Autodesk Fluid FX
Autodesk Customer Showcase:
Autodesk Smoke for Mac OS X: Hands-on Training at IBC 2010
- VFX Supervisor Richard Lyons of Redrum (Sweden) will present the company's Flame work on the stunning Philips "Carousel" commercial spot
- Timon Mahoney of Empire Design (UK) will present a behind-the-scenes look into the making of the trailer for "Despicable Me" with the help of Flame and Lustre
- Oliver Wade of Delicious Edit will present the company's finishing work on the Thomson/Dreamliner Boeing 787 commercial spot using Smoke for Mac
Daily Schedule: Friday, Sept. 10, 2010, to Tuesday, Sept. 14, 2010.
Those planning to attend IBC can register for a free 45-minute Smoke for Mac OS X training session, which will be held at the Autodesk booth. These introductory sessions are ideal for digital artists and Final Cut Pro users who want to learn more about Autodesk Smoke for all-in-one editorial finishing on the Mac.
AREA TV -- exclusive content live from the show floor starting Sept. 10
- Product demos, and interviews with guest presenters and strategic partners
- Behind-the-scenes and feature videos
- Prerecorded demo content
- Coverage of Annual Amsterdam SuperMeet